Program Design & Implementation
Implementing quality programs that deliver results
We have more than ten years of experience designing and implementing energy efficiency, renewable energy and greenhouse gas reduction programs. Our experience and strong implementation team make us uniquely qualified to successfully deliver turnkey programs, utilizing innovative approaches to achieve results.
Portfolio Planning & Management
BUILDING STRONG RELATIONSHIPS FOR POSITIVE OUTCOMES
Recognizing that each customer is unique, we develop portfolio and program strategies tailored to your needs, helping you to cost-effectively exceed your targets. Leveraging our strong relationships with governments and their agencies we can support you in finding solutions to complex problems and succeed in meeting your portfolio objectives.
Clean Energy Advice
Deep knowledge and expertise
An enormous shift in clean energy policy is taking place in Canada, and navigating through it can prove tricky. In many cases, preparing for these changes will mean taking a different approach to the way you do business and interact with your stakeholders. CustomerFirst has expertise in climate change, energy efficiency and renewable energy policy and can assist you in positioning and advancing your issues with key decision-makers.
Our Capabilities Include
- Developing portfolio and program strategies to cost-effectively exceed targets
- Designing and implementing turnkey energy efficiency, renewable energy and greenhouse gas reduction programs, tailored to each customer’s unique needs
- Customizable program management and administration – everything from processing applications and rebates to conducting quality assurance and quality control
- Leveraging strong relationships with governments and their agencies to help you find solutions to complex problems and succeed in meeting your energy objectives
- Creating exceptional customer experiences, supporting and engaging customers throughout the program life cycle
- Comprehensive collection, tracking, maintenance and reporting of program data and results
- Supporting program evaluation, measurement and verification
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns and engagement strategies, including website design and maintenance